My training in Counselling and Psychotherapy was an integrative training which means that I studied a wide range of key theoretical approaches and can draw on these to create a unique therapy for each client, taking into account individual tastes and needs.
My therapeutic approach focuses on the belief that my clients have the desire and capacity to grow to their full potential and are the experts in their lives. I will work with you to help you to understand yourself and to develop your own inner resources.
I work from a holistic perspective and believe that all of us have many different aspects or parts to us. Sometimes these parts can be in conflict with one other and we can become stuck in patterns of behaviour that trouble us. I provide a safe and non-judgemental space in which these parts can be uncovered and integrated.
Days I’m available at EmotionMatters
Here are the days I can see you in person or connect with you remotely
Qualifications & training
- 2017 Understanding the Gut-Brain Axis, WeightMatters Training Academy
- 2017 Introduction to Internal Family Systems, Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education
- Nov 2016 Jung Today: Clinical and Cultural Perspectives, NScience
- 2015 Studies on Hysteria – Anniversary Debate
- 2013 Understanding Your Eating training, Julia Buckroyd
- 2011 Working with endings in Bereavement Counselling, CARIS Islington Bereavement Service
- 2010 Working with Traumatic Bereavement, CARIS Islington Bereavement Service
- 2009 Bereavement Counselling Training Course, CARIS Islington Bereavement Service
- 2008-2011 Post-Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- 2007 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- 1993-1996 BA in Social Sciences, (major European Studies
Membership of professional bodies
- Accredited member of the United Kingdom Council and Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- Registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
How i offer psychotherapy
I work with clients across the UK, and around the world, using Skype, FaceTime & Zoom. There is no need to travel, and you can feel comfortable in your own home. It is free to set up and simple to use, so why not give it a try?
I offer sessions in English