The HealthMatters Group provides integrated health solutions, blending psychological, nutritional and lifestyle management for the effective treatment of illness and disease, and to promote optimal health and wellbeing.
We are a growing multidisciplinary team with over 16 years experience working with clients in our London clinics, online across the UK, and internationally. HealthMatters currently has four core areas of practice; WeightMatters, EmotionMatters, NutritionalMatters and SurgicalWeightMatters. As we expand we will be working with an expanding portfolio of organisations, so it’s an exciting time to join the team.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for experienced practitioners in private practice to join our community and benefit from our client referrals, team meetings, supervision and CPD activities. As one big connected team of professionals, we are supportive, caring, professional, value teamwork and we’re a friendly bunch!
THERAPIST & PSYCHOLOGIST OPPORTUNITIES
We will be looking for Counsellors, Counselling Psychologists, Clinical Psychologists, Health Psychologists and Psychotherapists to join the HealthMatters Group.
There are options for in-person working, online only working, and a mix of both.
Successful candidates will see clients from two of our core practice areas:
EmotionMatters provides treatment for general mental health conditions like anxiety, depression, relationship problems and stress management.
WeightMatters combines targeted psychological and nutritional services in the treatment of obesity, disordered eating, weight-related health issues, body image and eating disorders.
We are made up of a diverse range of practitioners with a shared passion and interest in mental health, nutrition and evidence based approaches to support our clients’ mind and body wellness.
- Qualified Counsellor, Psychotherapist or Psychologist to join our team in a part-time, self-employed position.
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience – particularly interested in experienced practitioners with 8+ years experience.
- Self-motivated individuals who can work autonomously to assess and manage a caseload of clients with regular in-house clinical supervision.
- Open to working in a cross-functional team with curiosity and respect for fellow disciplines.
- Accreditation and registration with BACP, UKCP or HCPC.
- Able to provide either in-person or online sessions, or a mix of both.
- Confident working with digital technology, online platforms and Zoom
- Minimum 6 client hours per week – shifts are available throughout the week, both online and in our Central London locations.
- Ability to see clients in person and/or online – flexibility here is valid as we continue to expand our service offering into organisations.
- Engagement with the clinic onboarding process to help set you up for success, and support your familiarisation with client administration and internal processes.
- Ability to attend a minimum of 2 in-person team training / social events in London per annum, with a commitment to building collegial relationships year round.
- Maintain client administration records and internal clinical processes.
Central London and City locations for in-person sessions, online client work also available.
We offer flexibility for client hours including mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends. We will provide you with a regular flow of enquiries so you can fill your availability for in-person and online client work.
Based on the experience of the applicant, and will vary for peak and off-peak time slots.
Regular CPD, team meetings, social events, and career development opportunities in a growing vibrant practice.
We do not currently have a recruitment round running. Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for details regarding the next recruitment round.