My approach is based on Health Psychology, Mindfulness, Body Work and Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy.
As a therapist, what I look at is not only the symptoms you carry, but also at your history and identity; this will help us to better understand your current situation and connect past and present.
My aim will be to offer you a welcoming and non-judgmental space where you can express yourself freely.
Often the distress that cannot be conveyed with words expresses itself through the body: our work together will comprise listening to its messages and make them available to the mind. We will work alongside each other, to help you to discover and accept yourself. I will support you to explore new behaviours that may decrease your distress. I truly believe that the capacity to experience deep feelings and sharing them in a safe space can increase awareness and lead to a therapeutic change.
DAYS I’M AVAILABLE AT EMOTIONMATTERS
Here are the days I can see you in person or connect with you remotely
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- 2022- Certified Transactional Analyst-Psychotherapy
- 2021-Ongoing MA in Dance Movement Psychotherapy, Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain
- 2017-2021 – MSc Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy, Metanoia Institute London
- 2020-2021 – Foundation Course in Dance Movement Psychotherapy – University of Roehampton, London
- 2020-2021 – Working With Children And Adolescents Using Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy, ITAT Turin, Italy
- 2020 – First Level Of Gottman Method For Couples Therapy, ISC International
- 2020 – Making Arts That Matter: A Multi-Modal Expressive Approach To Enhance For Eating Disorders, BPS London
- 2020 – Working With Anxiety And Panic Attack Disorder Using CBT, Beck Institute, Rome, Italy
- 2018-2019 – Mindful Eating, FCP Rome, Italy
- 2015 – MSc Psychology, University of Turin, Italy
- 2009 – BSc Health Psychology, University of Cagliari, Italy
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
- Counselling Psychologist, HCPC reg, MBPS
- Transactional Analyst Psychotherapist, UKCP reg
- Psychologist, OPP reg (Piedmont Section, Italy)
HOW I OFFER PSYCHOTHERAPY
I work with clients across the UK, and around the world, using Skype, FaceTime & Zoom. There is no need to travel, and you can feel comfortable in your own home. It is free to set up and simple to use, so why not give it a try?
I offer sessions in English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese.
LET US EXPLAIN HOW WE CAN SUPPORT YOU
If you are interested in meeting with a practitioner, feel free to book an assessment call with our Client Support team.
We want to understand what is going on for you, and help match you with the right practitioner.
We value being clear and open about our prices, so please check Our Fees before booking a call.