I have always been focused on personal vitality, nutrition and health. After completing my training in nutrition, I became fascinated by the potential for furthering people’s physical and mental health with diet and lifestyle.
My training is grounded in ‘functional medicine’ which emphasises biochemical individuality and the importance of looking at the body as a series of interconnecting systems. My areas of speciality include digestive health and immunity, energy balance, healthy and sustainable weight management.
I work with you to establish your personal health and nutrition goals within the limits of your individual time and budget. The intention is to create a personal, effective and manageable nutrition regime, which shows lasting results.
Days I’m available at EmotionMatters
Here are the days I can see you in person or connect with you remotely
Qualifications & training
- 2016 AFMCP, IFM (Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice with the Institute of Functional Medicine)
- 2016 Advanced Practice Modules in Hormones and Energy (IFM) towards Certification
- 2016 Integrating the Psychiatric Diagnosis and Treatment of Eating Disorders
- 2013 Metabolic Balance® Coach
- 2012 MSc Personalised Nutrition
- 2011 Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner
- 1992 B.Soc.Sci (Hons) Clinical Psychology
Membership of professional bodies
IFM (Institute of Functional Medicine)
BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy)
CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council)
How i offer psychotherapy
I work with clients across the UK, and around the world, using Skype, FaceTime & Zoom. There is no need to travel, and you can feel comfortable in your own home. It is free to set up and simple to use, so why not give it a try?
I offer sessions in English