I strive to provide a warm and non-judgemental space for my clients to talk, believing the relationship and connection between therapist and client is fundamental to client self-exploration and personal growth. I work collaboratively with each client so I can tailor my approach, this is important, as we are all unique. As an integrative therapist I draw on a variety of models and techniques that best suit my client’s individual needs. Working in a client-centred way I encourage feedback to help guide any treatment suggestions I make. My aim is to support each client to reconnect and develop the confidence to be the expert in their own life.
I have experience of working with many presenting issues including bereavement, anxiety, depression, relationship issues, body image, identity, work related stress and chronic long-term health conditions. I work both in a targeted short term or a longer open-ended basis. I have run my own private practice since 2017. Alongside my private practice and work with Health Matters Group I work as a Specialist Mental Health Mentor at the University of Kent. I worked with Paul’s Cancer Support Centre in London for 10 years, both as a Massage Therapist and Counsellor within the Home Visiting Service. I have experience working within the NHS Increasing Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) in the London borough of Lambeth as well as Medway Talking Therapies in Kent. I began my therapeutic work as a Trainee Counsellor at Goldsmith College Counselling Service. Having had an evolving career from photography and publishing to massage therapist, as well as funding my studies to be a psychotherapist working in the financial sector in the city, I am all too aware of how our job or profession can impact our mental and physical wellbeing.
Days I’m available at EmotionMatters
Here are the days I can see you in person or connect with you remotely
Qualifications & training
- 2022 Diploma in Online Therapeutic Supervision, Online Training for Counsellors (OLT4C)
- 2021 Level 3 Certificate in Online Counselling Skills, Online Training for Counsellors (OLT4C)
- 2021 CPD Certificate The Rewind Technique, International Association for Rewind Trauma Therapy (IARTT)
- 2020 MA Counselling and Psychotherapy, University of East London
- 2019 BACP Individual Accreditation
- 2016 PGDip Counselling and Psychotherapy, University of East London
- 2016 CPD Certificate in Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy, Enter Mindfulness
- 2016 CPD Certificate in Behaviour Activation, Oxford CREDO
- I undertake continual professional development courses, workshops and reading each year as part of my BACP registration.
Membership of professional bodies
- BACP Registered and Accredited Member
How i offer psychotherapy
I work with clients across the UK, and around the world, using Skype, FaceTime & Zoom. There is no need to travel, and you can feel comfortable in your own home. It is free to set up and simple to use, so why not give it a try?
I offer sessions in English
LET US EXPLAIN HOW WE CAN SUPPORT YOU
If you are interested in meeting with a practitioner, feel free to book an assessment call with our Client Support team.
We want to understand what is going on for you, and help match you with the right practitioner.
We value being clear and open about our prices, so please check Our Fees before booking a call.