I am currently undertaking an MSc in Gestalt Psychotherapy. I have a number of years of counselling experience working with different presenting issues, such as loss, depression, low self esteem, trauma, relationship issues, work-related stress.
I work in a “Gestalt” way. Gestalt therapy is a creative attitude towards life and personal growth, with the emphasis on present day experience and how your past may continue to impact your life today. It addresses the whole person: physical, emotional, psychological, intellectual, social, and spiritual, and acknowledges that we all exist in the context of historical experiences, family, culture etc. It also has a strong focus on body process and how the body “holds” our emotions and feelings.
Despite the hopelessness that you may feel right now, I want you to know that the potential for a different way of being in the world is possible. I offer a safe and compassionate space where I can support you to make sense of your difficulties, and support your journey towards positive change. I work with integrity and compassion to support you on this part of your life’s journey.
Days I’m available at EmotionMatters
Here are the days I can see you in person or connect with you remotely
Qualifications & training
- MSc Gestalt Psychotherapy (current trainee), Metanoia Institute/Middlesex University
- Foundation in Gestalt Psychotherapy, Metanoia Institute
- Modular Foundation in Counselling & Psychotherapy, Regents College
Membership of professional bodies
- United Kingdom Council for Counselling & Psychotherapy (student member)
- Abide by the codes and ethics of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) and those of Metanoia Institute
How i offer psychotherapy
I work with clients across the UK, and around the world, using Skype, FaceTime & Zoom. There is no need to travel, and you can feel comfortable in your own home. It is free to set up and simple to use, so why not give it a try?
I offer sessions in English