My training is integrative, which means I’m especially concerned with the parts of you that don’t feel like they fit, or that for whatever reason have been cut off, dislocated or denied. The therapy I practise involves sensitively reaching these parts, acknowledging, understanding and opening a dialogue with them.
Drawing on the latest psychotherapy research, and on different but complementary theories and techniques, my aim is to help you experience a greater sense of wholeness, well-being and security in yourself. I can tailor the therapy I offer to your unique needs and goals, be they short- or long-term.
The feelings that have brought you to therapy are probably a lot more complicated than the simple words you’ve been given to label your emotions. Together, you and I can find new words, gestures, metaphors and meanings for what you’re going through right now, and within a collaborative and non-judgemental relationship, come to better understand and accept who you are.
Days I’m available at EmotionMatters
Here are the days I can see you in person or connect with you remotely
Qualifications & training
- 2017: Gut-Brain Axis, The Hungry Brain, WeightMatters Training Academy
- 2017: Obesity Management & Food Addiction, WeightMatters Training Academy
- 2016: Integrating the Psychiatric Diagnosis and Treatment of Eating Disorders, WeightMatters Training Academy
- 2016: Working with Body Image and Weight, WeightMatters Training Academy
- 2016: Working with Bulimia and Purging Behaviours, WeightMatters Training Academy
- 2016: Working with Anorexia and Restrictive Under-eating, WeightMatters Training Academy
- 2015: Working with Binge Eating and Food Addiction, WeightMatters Training Academy
- 2015: Essential Nutritional Training, WeightMatters Training Academy
- 2015: Working with Eating Behaviours, WeightMatters Training Academy
- 2015: Transference and Countertransference in Action, WeightMatters Training Academy
- 2014: Food Diary Analysis, WeightMatters Training Academy
- 2015-present Advanced Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy, Regent’s University, London
- 2015 Focusing: Accessing Your Inner Knowing, CityLit CPD Workshop, London
- 2012-2014 MA in Psychotherapy and Counselling, Regent’s University, London (awaiting submission of dissertation)
- 2012 Foundation in Psychotherapy and Counselling, Regent’s University, London
Membership of professional bodies
- UKCP Accredited Member
How i offer psychotherapy
I work with clients across the UK, and around the world, using Skype, FaceTime & Zoom. There is no need to travel, and you can feel comfortable in your own home. It is free to set up and simple to use, so why not give it a try?
I offer sessions in English