Whether you are suffering from low moods, lack of motivation and energy or physical symptoms of anxiety, I can help you work towards alleviating your symptoms and understanding what the root cause of it maybe.
The difficulties we face in life have been exacerbated by the uncertain times we are living through. This can bring on overwhelming emotional challenges resulting in anxiety, depression, and other physical symptoms. As a Counselling Psychologist in training, I am trained in various therapeutic modalities and can adapt my approach to suit your unique needs.
My approach emphasises creating a non-judgemental and trusting space where you can safely express yourself. We can work towards alleviating your symptoms as well as gaining a deeper understanding of what has led to the challenges. Once you have recognised the root cause of your difficulties you can choose how to adapt your life, ways of communicating or changes to relationships to enable a more authentic existence.
I am also trained to work with individuals suffering from medically unexplained conditions like chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia (pain), IBS, skin conditions and many more. I take a holistic approach where we examine all aspects of your life, such as nutrition and physical activity, to ensure your full wellbeing. I look forward to supporting you through this difficult time.
DAYS I’M AVAILABLE AT EMOTIONMATTERS
Here are the days I can see you in person or connect with you remotely
QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
- 2019 to present – PsychD (Doctorate) in Counselling Psychology – University of Roehampton
- 2018 MSc (Master of Science) in Psychology – Kingston University
- 2002 BSc (Honours) in Human Genetics – University College London
- Mindfulness based therapy
- Bereavement and grief specialist
- TBMA: TheBodyMind Approach – working with chronic illness and managing persistent bodily symptoms
- Food and mood: Using nutrition to ensure optimal hormone production
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
- Graduate Member of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Member of BPS Division of Counselling Psychology
- Registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
HOW I OFFER PSYCHOTHERAPY
I work with clients across the UK, and around the world, using Skype, FaceTime & Zoom. There is no need to travel, and you can feel comfortable in your own home. It is free to set up and simple to use, so why not give it a try?
I offer sessions in English
LET US EXPLAIN HOW WE CAN SUPPORT YOU
Talk with our assessment team, who can listen to your story and needs, and help you find the right practitioner for you, and book you in for a Free 30 Minute session to meet with one of our therapists.