Moving to university is hard
You may struggle with transitioning to a new environment, feeling homesick or overwhelmed by the university workload.
With more and more students experiencing signs of isolation, depression and anxiety, finding the right support system is important.
At EmotionMatters we have created discounted student therapy rates to help.
EmotionMatters is proud to announce a special new rate for students to access Counselling & Psychotherapy at greatly discounted fees starting from £35 per session.
As part of our commitment to social responsibility, we want to reach out to those in full-time education who struggle with anxiety, depression, low self-worth and other mental health conditions, who often don’t have the income to access our specialised support.
We offer targeted therapy for
- Eating Disorders
- Building Confidence
Student discounted rates
Discounted Student Therapy Rates From £35
Therapy is available with the following groups of therapists:
Low Cost Student Counselling
If you, or someone you know, could benefit from our services at these specially reduced rates, please email email@example.com or call our Client Support Team on 020 7629 1988 to arrange a brief assessment call.
About The Practice
- Over 10 years of providing support to clients in need
- Psychological, emotional and nutritional expertise
- Practical interventions to support your recovery
- Located in the heart of London
- Abide by the highest ethical practices
Book Your Appointment
- Up to 12 weekly sessions (with the opportunity to extend treatment)
- Find a time that fits with your schedule
- Open 7:30 – 9:00pm all weekdays
- Saturday appointments also available
Proof of full time student enrollment will be required. To be confirmed by photo or student ID card, and confirmation of study letter.
Let us help you feel better.
The EmotionMatters Team