I am a trained Clinical Psychologist and a Psychotherapist. I have a particular interest in the psycho-organic analysis approach, which is a creative, interactive and multi-dimensional therapeutic method that acknowledges the profound bond between our mind, our emotions and our body.
I work within the NHS and have worked for the last 10 years with various cases of all ages in different settings, such as private practice, schools and non-profit organizations which provided me with firsthand experience with diverse cultural, ethnic and social groups.
I do believe that every person is different and unique, that’s why different modalities are necessary in order to achieve wellness, and thus my approach is multi-dimensional specifically tailored for you, depending on your needs. I can offer you a safe and non-judgmental place where you can find the support you need to express yourself freely, to face and to overcome your struggles. I am a trilingual therapist providing you the possibility to freely express yourself in your own native language, French, Arabic or English.
Days I'm available at EmotionMatters
Here are the days I can see you in person or connect with you remotely
Qualifications & training
- To Date : 3rd year PhD in Clinical Psychology (Psycho-social aspects of infertility) – Saint Joseph University of Beirut
- 2017 : Congress : 8th World Congress of Psychotherapy “Love and life in the 21st Century – UNESCO Paris
- 2017 : Speaker at the 8th World Congress of Psychotherapy: Psychotherapy with couples facing infertility
- 2017 : Gut-Brain Axis, The Hungry Brain – WeightMatters Training Academy
- 2017 : Course : Level 3 Safeguarding Children and pediatric first aid – PULSE
- 2016: Integrating the Psychiatric diagnosis and Treatment of Eating Disorders – WeightMatters Training Academy
- 2016 : Course : ADOS II refresher course – NELFT Child Development Centre
- 2016 : Workshop : Setting up your private practice – BACP British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- 2016 : Course : Foundation course in infertility counselling – BICA British Infertility CounsellingAssociation
- 2016 : Conference : Practitioner’s Conference – BACP
- 2016 : Course : Child Protection – NSPCC
- 2015 : Training seminar : Psychology and Psychopathology of Perinatal care – Pr. Sylvain Missonnier Saint Joseph University of Beirut
- 2014 : Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology – Lebanese University
- 2014 : European Certificate of Psychotherapy – European Association for Psychotherapy
- 2012 : Seminar : Psychotherapy, profession and ethics – Syndicate of Psychotherapists and psychoanalysts of Lebanon – UNESCO Palace Beirut
- 2011 : Seminar : The discontinuous continuity (insecurity and security in the personal existential experience) – Paul Boyesen Founder and president of Psycho-Organic Analysis Approach
- 2008 : Certificate in Psychotherapy , four year training program – French School of Psycho-Organic Analysis EFAPO
- 2004 : Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Psychology – Lebanese University
- 2003 : Training in Adult Psychopathology – The Cross Psychiatric Hospital Lebanon
Membership of professional bodies
- HCPC Health and Care Professions Council – Registered Clinical Psychologist
- BACP British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy – Registered Psychotherapist
- EAP European Association for Psychotherapy – Registered Psychotherapist
How i offer psychotherapy
I work with clients across the UK, and around the world, using Skype, FaceTime & Zoom. There is no need to travel, and you can feel comfortable in your own home. It is free to set up and simple to use, so why not give it a try?
I offer sessions in French, Arabic and English