I work to support positive change in people’s lives in a variety of fields and am passionate about helping others explore new ways of being and living. I am currently in my dissertation year of MSc training in Gestalt Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Gestalt therapy raises our awareness of the way we are in the world, helping us become alert to patterns of living that can be supportive or disruptive to how fully we experience life. It is a relational way of working, building trust within a safe environment to enable you, with awareness, to explore your Self and the choices you have.
I have worked in criminal defense, the education system and family support, most recently with families of children diagnosed with special educational needs. Since beginning my training as a psychotherapist six years ago, my experience has been primarily with addictions, eating disorders and trauma. Through this work, I have developed a passion for supporting those who feel stuck in a particular pattern or habit, and have reached a point in their lives where they want change.
Days I'm available at EmotionMatters
Here are the days I can see you in person or connect with you remotely
Qualifications & training
- 2017: Gut-Brain Axis, The Hungry Brain – WeightMatters Training Academy
- 2015: NCFE Level 1 in Substance misuse awareness
- 2015: Portage Home Visitor Training
- 2014: CPD Workshop in Relational Change
- 2013: Behaviour Management
- 2011 – present: MSc Gestalt Counselling and Psychotherapy – Metanoia Institute
- 2010: Understanding and Identifying Postnatal Depression
- 2010: Breastfeeding Management and Antenatal care
- 2010: Antenatal Management Training
- 2009: LLB (Hons) Law
Membership of professional bodies
- UKAGP Trainee Member
How i offer psychotherapy
I work with clients across the UK, and around the world, using Skype, FaceTime & Zoom. There is no need to travel, and you can feel comfortable in your own home. It is free to set up and simple to use, so why not give it a try?
I offer sessions in English